Investigation Analyst/Program Management, Trust and Safety, TikTok
- Investigate and deep dive into potential harmful threats/trends.
- Assist with unplanned events and escalations.
- Run investigations on planned events (i.e., Election impersonation).
- Proactively investigate for violative trends, hashtags, keywords.
- Write SQL queries to extract relevant data for investigations.
- Write clear and detailed investigation’s reports and provide actionable insights and recommendations as part of the written report.
- Use statistical approaches to analyze large amounts of data.
- Build and maintain keyword strategies to reduce and eliminate risks.
- Understand Tiktok content policies and work on improving them.
Risk Management/Program Management, Global Operations, Meta
- Working with various cross functional teams ranging from engineering teams to policy teams to work on sustainable solutions to make Meta platforms safer (Trust and Safety).
- Utilising market specific knowledge, signals and insights to identify and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users in the EMEA market and the globe.
- Developing and sharing subject matter expertise across areas of safety abuse.
- Researching and utilising online and offline information to conduct investigations and develop ways to improve the overall user experience on our platforms.
- Analysing data, events and trends in order to identify country, language and cultural insights and challenges.
Project Manager, Consorzio ABN
ABN is social enterprise and consortium of social cooperatives based in Perugia that develops projects with a positive social and environmental impact at local, national and European level.
- Project manager of different projects (art exhibition, entrepreneurship for migrants, renewable energy communities).
- Research of funding opportunities, analysis of calls for proposals, feasibility studies, partner search, drafting of project proposals, budgeting.
Project Manager, SocialFare
SocialFare | Centro per l'Innovazione Sociale is the first Italian center entirely dedicated to social innovation: through research, engagement and co-design it develops innovative solutions to pressing contemporary social challenges, generating new economy.
- Coordinated acceleration programs for social entrepreneurial projects.
- Managed consulting activities for social enterprises, with a focus on business model innovation and business development.
- Facilitated social enterprises defining their Theory of Change process.
Project Manager Intern, Grameen Bank
Grameen Bank is is a microfinance organisation and community development bank founded in Bangladesh and winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in 2006.
- Co-founder of the Grameen Green project, a project for the management and improvement of waste in the rural villages of Dhaka. Team coordinator (12 people).
- Data collection and microcredit management in the rural areas of Bangladesh.
Networks and Systems technician, University of Trento
Management and maintenance of network systems and faculty servers.
Systems engineer, Networks and server manager, Et.ics SRL
Advanced management of server systems and corporate networks.
Degree in Sociology, Design and Social Innovation, University of Trento 2019
C, C++, C#, HTML, PHP, Phyton; R; Stata, SQL, CCNA Routing and Switching (Introduction to Networks), Office